ILM accredited L7 Executive Coaching and Mentoring Programme
Next programme starting 16 October 2013
For more information contact Danielle Douglas using the contact form above or telephone 0800 587 0329
Individual Coaching and Mentoring for Leaders, Executives, Managers
Our individual coaching is designed to optimise individual qualities necessary to
- resolve the management of uncertainty and ambiguity
- create awareness of personal barriers to effectiveness and work towards removing these constraints
- project greater personal effectiveness, improved decision-making and effective communication onto individuals, departments and the organisation at large, thus bringing about the desired outcomes
The template of issues it can address includes:
- strategic leadership
- aligning strategy and operational outcomes
- situational leadership
- business leadership
- personal style
- career coaching
- performance coaching
- team performance
- 360* feedback
- action learning
- strategies for change
- experimenting with “doing things differently”
- implementation plans
- ongoing reviews of progress and outcomes
- vision, ie the bigger picture.
The process is a personalised one responding to the individual’s own agenda, pace and timescale. It works with the real business agenda, and challenges individuals’ thinking processes and actions to develop themselves to be the best they can.
We encourage the client to progress using their own capability and inner resources, ensuring that the relationship with the coach is free from dependency. The relationship is not one where the coach needs to be better (except at coaching) on the contrary, it is one of levelling and enabling the client to overcome those human characteristics that occasionally can get in the way of personal effectiveness and by so doing attain satisfaction.
Our coaching and mentoring also includes
Coaching special groups
Mentoring Women Leaders
Mentoring Black and Ethnic Minority Leaders
Coaching for special challenges
Mentoring for emotional intelligence
Confidentiality is paramount and our coaches are committed to respecting the fullest confidentiality. No feedback of any sort is given to the sponsor unless the coach/mentor has been given explicit permission by the client.